Vision, Mission, Core Values and Goals
The best cooperative bank in the Philippines providing responsive and quality banking services.
To extend financial and technical opportunities to cooperatives and the general public in a manner reflective of high degree of professionalism, probity and social responsibility.
- C - Cheerful Customer Service
- B - Balanced and Fair Dealings
- Q - Quest for Excellence
- P - Professionalism
CBQP seeks to pursue the following corporate goals:
- PROFITABILITY - Sustain the bank's profitability by:
STABILITY - ensure the bank's stability by:
- maintaining 10% return on investment;
- increasing capital build-up to P100M; and
- maintaining a past due ratio of at least below 10%, and non-performing loan ratio of below 10%.
GROWTH - achieve bank growth by:
- maintaining a BSP CAMELS rating of at least 3.5;
- maintaining a deposit mix of 60% savings and 40% other deposit type;
- delivering and maximizing customer service for higher customer loyalty and first preference for CBQP;
- managing bank processes and procedures in adherence to regulatory agencies' rules and regulations, and
- establishing an an organizational culture of honesty, excellence, professionalism and meritocracy with clear leadership directions.
- establishing branches in growth areas while consolidating current branches towards better services and products;
- expanding market share in both deposit and loan products in the banking industry, and developing quality clients with a quality credit portfolio ; and
- utilizing new appropriate technology in the bank's operations, and upgrading personnel capabilities and competencies resulting in higher efficiency and productivity.
COOPBANK OF QUEZON PROVINCE © 2017