|(Tayabas & Lucban Branch, Catanauan Branch, and Tagkawayan Branch)
Date Published : February 15, 2019
- Completion of atleast two (2) years of college education.
- Know how to use computer
- Exhibit the following CORE COMPETENCIES
- Technical proficiency
- Interpersonal sensitivity
- Customer service orientation
- Oral communication skills
- Attention to details
- Common sense
- Exhibit the following SPECIAL COMPETENCIES
- Can drive a motorcycle
- Must be willing to be assigned in any of the branches mentioned above.
|Interested applicants may send their Application Letter and Resume at any CBQP Branch or at the CBQP Head Office, Granja cor. L. Guinto Sts. Lucena City as soon as possible.
NEWS & EVENTS
PROPERTIES FOR SALE
COOPBANK OF QUEZON PROVINCE © 2017